I am a Auto Repair in So Cal. I have been in business since 1954 so I knowm my way around I needed AS 6.5 diesel short block there wasn't any to be found in so cal so I went on the internet and put out finders in used auto parts, I received many replies so I started responding to their e-mails when I talked to Jim at Adcock auto parts he said all the right things I needed to hear, so I placed a order with Jim for a good rebuildable short I was told it would take a few days to inspect the core and make sure it was in good shape.
I thought thats great now there's a company that does business like I do theyrole. So jim billed my credit card and would ship it the next day. Well after two weeks no motor, I called jim and was told my motor was coming from Idaho and should be there within a week?? Another week went by and still no motor; I called Jim once again and he told me once again that it's not his fault! The yard he was getting it from really messed up.
Two more weeks went by and my motor was then delivered and it was sitting in my drive way,it looked like someone was using it for a boat anchor the only thing I could was inspected was to make sure it didn't fall off the pallet I was MAD I took pictures and e mailed to jim to show what his connection had sent a week went by and I called jim and asked if he had seen the pictures. We talked and I was going to dissemble this mess and report back to him. took me a week to dissemble and send the block to the machine to hot tank and inspect, it came back the block was rebuild able but the crank and a few rod were trashed so I called jim and we talked I asked him just find me a good crank and we would be square. Well here three months later calling jim of course one bull story after another I still waiting for a crankshaft,Now the picea *** won't even answer the phone,This *** makes all the respectable company's look bad. Lets see what feedback responce *** this *** gonna to reply ITS NOT HIS FALT Fu__ you jim You Picea *** Don'tm buy from this CROOK
Steve In Califorina
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Turbo Diesel
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."