I am a Auto Repair in So Cal. I have been in business since 1954 so I knowm my way around I needed AS 6.5 diesel short block there wasn't any to be found in so cal so I went on the internet and put out finders in used auto parts, I received many replies so I started responding to their e-mails when I talked to Jim at Adcock auto parts he said all the right things I needed to hear, so I placed a order with Jim for a good rebuildable short I was told it would take a few days to inspect the core and make sure it was in good shape.
I thought thats great now there's a company that does business like I do theyrole. So jim billed my credit card and would ship it the next day. Well after two weeks no motor, I called jim and was told my motor was coming from Idaho and should be there within a week?? Another week went by and still no motor; I called Jim once again and he told me once again that it's not his fault! The yard he was getting it from really messed up.
Two more weeks went by and my motor was then delivered and it was sitting in my drive way,it looked like someone was using it for a boat anchor the only thing I could was inspected was to make sure it didn't fall off the pallet I was MAD I took pictures and e mailed to jim to show what his connection had sent a week went by and I called jim and asked if he had seen the pictures. We talked and I was going to dissemble this mess and report back to him. took me a week to dissemble and send the block to the machine to hot tank and inspect, it came back the block was rebuild able but the crank and a few rod were trashed so I called jim and we talked I asked him just find me a good crank and we would be square. Well here three months later calling jim of course one bull story after another I still waiting for a crankshaft,Now the picea *** won't even answer the phone,This *** makes all the respectable company's look bad. Lets see what feedback responce *** this *** gonna to reply ITS NOT HIS FALT Fu__ you jim You Picea *** Don'tm buy from this CROOK
Steve In Califorina
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Turbo Diesel
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."