Hartsville, Tennessee

Hey I guess I don't have to tell people you changed your company nameto jimko your new way of doing things has already pissed people off. they done posted bad reviews about you I guess karma want leave you alone until you take care of the customers you owe money too.I know my money will never return to me.I can just hope that state off Louisiana shuts you down before you get someone elses money.just for the record I still have that bad engine if you still want pick it up and warranty it since you told some on I wouldn't ship it back.

Had an Experience with Adcock Auto Parts?

Comments

DAVIDCROSSON

I would like to put together a list of both complaints and who has been notified.I personally have contacted (1) The Better Business Bureau (2) Attorney General (3) Motor Vehicle Commission (4) Monroe Police Department (5) The News Star (6) KNOE News Chanel 8.

I will be adding to this list. I plan to post this list showing phone numbers and contact names in order to help other victims. I want other victim info to share with everyone on the first list.

Please feel free to send information for either list.david.a.crosson@centurylink.com