Hey I guess I don't have to tell people you changed your company nameto jimko your new way of doing things has already pissed people off. they done posted bad reviews about you I guess karma want leave you alone until you take care of the customers you owe money too.I know my money will never return to me.I can just hope that state off Louisiana shuts you down before you get someone elses money.just for the record I still have that bad engine if you still want pick it up and warranty it since you told some on I wouldn't ship it back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Used Engine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "Paid the money up front as requested. Got the engine 3 days past time promised. Engine in horrible shape pics show broken parts and plastic pieces in cylinder heads. SW..."
- "I paid high price for two matching chairs. Waited 7 weeks for them to be made & delivered. The first one pattern match was not great but acceptable. The second..."
- "I ordered a overboard on Oct 21, 2015 it came in on Nov 4, 2015. Looked great at first but then the technical difficulties began. So I contacted the seller..."
- "I visited the Mt. Moriah location on March 9, 2016. I ordered food and service was great by the young lady that took my order. I left & I had..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."